Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Package that made my day bright (red)

Today I have something to share with you. I got an unexpected package. Full of awesome and bright (red) things. It made my day.

This girl is awesome!



Love the gold pen with butterfly.




And these kitties are my favorite, because i wanted to buy them. Maybe she can read minds. :) And if you like it too, you can buy it here.




All that bright red and orange colors encouraged me to finally change my inspiration board. it looked the same for months and I needed a change from the blue color. So here it is, my new inspiration/mood board.



Link love:

Little elephant drawing is from Jou-Jou
Weekly planner can be found and printed from here.
Round kitty stamp can be purchased here.
Two cards with cutout pictures are from Czech artist Kornelie Nemeckova.
Owl calendar can be downloaded and printed from here.
Peace card is from Quotablecards. It was sent to me by my friend Christie to encourage me in hard times.
And the flower card is made by an artist i really admire, Marjolein Bastin .


Hope I bright up your day with some inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Kdybych měla sesmolit poděkování v angličtině, tak by to asi za moc nestálo, tak Ti raději poděkuju česky:-) Inspirační tabule je úžasná! Až budu jednou velká, taky si nějakou pořídím:-)

    ReplyDelete