Sunday, February 12, 2012

And the doll was born...

First there were drawings. Lots of them. And then I picked one, made it desired size.




I thought she was a cutie. Don't you think?




I painted her on fabric, having fun choosing colors and adding some details.




Cut her our, choosed a fabric to go on the back. Sew. (That included some bad words, cause my sewing machine is old. Or maybe it is not about the sewing machine. Maybe it's more about hands...)




Reversed, stuffed with fibre from an old pillow. Done.




I am happy about some things, not so happy about some others. I think there will be a second and even a third one at some point. That will help me to find the right shape etc. But all in all, she is a cutie.



Now she needs a name. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    She is lovely...You did a great job!What about an indian name?She has feathers on and makes me think of Nature....
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete