Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Writing the first words of a story

There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you...



Keeping a Journal is a challenge. At least for me. Or maybe I just want to put myself in a box of "keeping an everyday journal". My journal is full of quotes from books and movies, parts of blog posts I found online and felt inspired by them. And from time to time, I actually write the everyday stuff, my thoughts, my dreams.

And I like the new beginnings, fresh smell of the pages that waits for the words to be written on them...


I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. The longer I live the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and wonder of the world…

-John Burrough-

No comments:

Post a Comment